* Note: TWO clubs in Las Vegas Edit
NOTE that there are two separate clubs in Las Vegas. As of summer 2018 both seem to be active.
Las Vegas - Las Vegas Petanque ClubEdit
- Our courts are at Trent Park, 8851 Vegas Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89128 by the Tennis Courts.
- Petanque is also played on the East side of Gardens Park, 10401 Garden Park Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89135, a twenty minutes’ drive from the Strip.
- We have about thirty members. Depending on the time of the year we may be playing Thursdays (about 9:00-9:30 AM) and Sundays (3:00 PM) at Trent Park, and Wednesday at 6:00 PM and Sunday at 4:00 PM at Gardens Park. If you are planning to visit us, contact us to confirm days and times of play.
- We have many French speakers at the club, but we play speaking English, French or even Spanish.
Las Vegas - Pétanque Club of Las VegasEdit
NOTE THAT THERE ARE TWO SEPARATE PETANQUE CLUBS IN LAS VEGAS
- web site: https://www.petanquecluboflasvegas.com/
- email & phone contact: https://www.petanquecluboflasvegas.com/contact-us
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/PetanqueClubofLasVegas/
- playing area: Pioneer Park, 7449 Braswell Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89128 (map)
Lake Tahoe - Lake Tahoe Pétanque ClubEdit
- Lake Tahoe straddles the California/Nevada border. For more information about the club, visit the entry for the Lake Tahoe Pétanque Club on the California page of this directory.