Philadelphia - Philadelphia Petanque ClubEdit
- http://www.meetup.com/PHILADELPHIA-PETANQUE/ has information about when and where we play
- We play at the circle in Clark Park North -- closest intersection is 43rd St and Baltimore Ave. Public transportation is very good in this neighborhood -- Septa runs trolleys to/from Center City Philadelphia along both Baltimore Ave and nearby Chester Ave, and there are buses too. For those who come by car, street parking seems to be more than adequate around the park.
Philadelphia - Terrain near U PennEdit
- There is a sort of micro-park on the East side of South 40th Street between Walnut and Locust, across the street from the PNC Bank at 200 South 40th Street. This spot is part of the University of Pennsylvania campus.
- University of Pennsylvania players sometimes play here late afternoons. This terrain is small and can only support one game at a time.
- Watch the video clip on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyKeluU0Ib0