Salt Lake City - Salt Lake City Pétanque ClubEdit
- Their Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Salt-Lake-City-Petanque-Club-1299055646781862/ is active as of March 2018
- The club plays Sunday afternoons at 2pm east of the downtown Salt Lake City library square. It is on the west side of 300 East, between 400 and 500 South. (map) It's a beautiful little park.
- Michael Kronenberg is the contact person. Send email Or contact him via Facebook. Their old blog is no longer active.
Kaysville - Kaysville Pétanque ClubEdit
- David Frank is the contact person (kaysvillepetanqueclub [at] comcast [dot] net). In July 2018 David reported that the club is active, with about 6-8 members.
- We play Wednesday mornings from 7am-8am at the softball fields at Barnes Park in Kaysville. Before work and before it's too hot!
- Kaysville is south of Ogden and Hill Air Force Base, north of Salt Lake City (Map)