Salt Lake City - Salt Lake City PétanqueEdit
- Michael Kronenberg is the contact person. Send email Or contact him via Facebook.
- They've been having blog admin problems, so their blog hasn't been updated in a long time. But the club is still active as of September 2015.
- Michael Kronenberg reports that... We are now playing every Sunday at 3:30pm (weather permitting) at the Salt Lake City downtown library square. It is on the west side of 300 East between 400 and 500 South. (map) It's a beautiful little park.
- We sometimes play in the park on Thursday around 6pm, but not on a regular basis.
Kaysville - Kaysville Pétanque ClubEdit
- David Frank is the contact person (kaysvillepetanqueclub [at] comcast [dot] net).
- We play Wednesday mornings from 7am-8am at the softball fields at Barnes Park in Kaysville. Before work and before it's too hot!
- Kaysville is south of Ogden and Hill Air Force Base, north of Salt Lake City (Map)
- Updated by David on 8/24/2015