Arlington - National Capital Club de PetanqueEdit
- Our web page is http://www.petanquedc.com/
- Our Facebook page is https://www.facebook.com/NCCdP
- We play on nice pistes in Virginia Highlands Park, in Arlington, just south of Pentagon City Mall, just across the Potomac River from Washington, DC. Newcomers welcome!
- As an FPUSA member club, our email address is available on the FPUSA web site under "Locate a Club"
Richmond - Boulefrogs of Church HillEdit
- http://boulefrogs.com/ Also, see our ABOUT page
- As of September 2012 we have eight new petanque courts and lots of room for new players.
- We play at Chimborazo Playground (N. 30th St. and E. Broad St.) Sundays at 2:00 PM or Thursday at 6:00 PM year-round. Map
- An interesting news story about us and our new courts — http://wtvr.com/2012/07/13/holmberg-fun-international-game-causes-friction-in-city-park/
Toano - Hampton Roads PetanqueEdit
- Around 2010, a gentleman named "Hans" attempted to establish a club called Hampton Roads Petanque in Toano, just west of Williamsburg. He set up a Meetup page (now gone) and announced a petanque party to be held at Upper County Park in Toano.
Ivor - White Tail ResortEdit
- White Tail resort is a family nudist resort in Ivor, Virginia, between Norfolk and Richmond. Map